About This Program
Our Edema Management Program can help elders who are suffering from edema that is unresponsive to elevation and diuretics. We create a care plan alongside our patient’s primary physician, to give help where they need it most.
Our program can help with things like daily activities, but also covers education and certain treatments, as needed.
Our services for patients with edema include:
- Self care education
- Education on edema processes and prevention
- Treatments and exercise plans, to increase lymphatic flow, range of motion, and strength
- Compression sleeves and pumps, when needed
- Recommendations for additional equipment to aid recovery
- Manual lymphatic draining and bandaging
Not sure if this program is what you need? That’s okay! We have a variety of services and programs that can meet each patient’s specific needs. For more detailed information on our programs and services, please contact us today.