About This Program
Many members of the senior community struggle with a form of behavioral health issues, ranging from depression to dementia. Our behavioral health program focuses on helping the elderly learn to live both safely and independently in their own homes.
Our program uses an integration of our home health workers, our psyche nurses, and our patient’s primary physician, to ensure that we are providing the best care possible.
Our services for post surgical patients include::
- Pain management
- Medication and wound management
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Pre and post operative education
- Physical therapy
- Bathing, showering, and toileting
- Counseling to help patients cope with changes from surgery and new diagnoses
Not sure if this program is what you need? That’s okay! We have a variety of services and programs that can meet each patient’s specific needs. For more detailed information on our programs and services, please contact us today.